Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC Uber offer

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Citi DC Uber offer

Just a heads up for you Uber takers, got an email from Citibank today that offers you a chance to save up to $10 on your first 2 Uber rides for up to $20 total when you use your Citi card to register. Expires july 24 2018. Just thought it interestingSmiley Wink
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi DC Uber offer

I've got a better offer on my DC: Up to $15 off Uberpool rides up to 8 rides, for a potential total of $120. :-D

Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Citi likes to give me all these quirky offers but they dont like giving up the cli ghostSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 11
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

IMG_2846.JPG

Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, those kind of offers proves im on the bottom wrung of the Citi ladderSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, those kind of offers proves im on the bottom wrung of the Citi ladderSmiley Wink

Why do you say that AvgJoe?

Message 7 of 11
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

OT: I never been in a Uber but they seem expensive, no different than a cab. Is it cheaper with more people? Just a little curious..

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

They're for people with above average joe credit. 

Message 9 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol Oldman87 Smiley Happy Thankfully im so average i dont even know what Uber meansSmiley Wink

Anusara, just joking as the offers i would get seem to be of less value than those with Citi luvin Smiley Wink
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.