Citi DC WEMC PC?

tag
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi DC WEMC PC?

@Mattopotamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@norcalive wrote:

I was approved for a Citibank DC last week and my card should be arriving soon. What qualifies you for WEMC?

My CL is 6K, so I'm thinking I won't receive that status.

A WEMC is SUPPOSED to be over $5k (but there has been a lot of reports of much lower limits).  Having a CL over $5k doesn't guarentee a WEMC, tho.  It depends on which cards offer that line.  

I did find some information on the Mastercard site.  I believe it's mastercard dot us.  Or just google WEMC.

I actually think that is only a requirement for Visa Signature cards.

Chase gave me an Amazon Siggy with a $1k limit. Reminds me I should close that card.....

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 31 of 37
norcalive
Established Member

I received the card today and it is a WEMC.

Thanks for all the info.

Message 32 of 37
creditfan
Established Contributor

can you tell the first four numbers of card?

5466 or 5424

thanks

Message 33 of 37
norcalive
Established Member

@creditfan wrote:

5466 or 5424

thanks

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@norcalive wrote:

Thanks for all the info.

What was your SL?  They started me at $500 (which I kvetch about at least three times a week Smiley Wink )...then a week later, gave me the AAdvantage card with a $6.5k SL.

Message 35 of 37
norcalive
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@norcalive wrote:

Thanks for all the info.

What was your SL?  They started me at $500 (which I kvetch about at least three times a week Smiley Wink )...then a week later, gave me the AAdvantage card with a $6.5k SL.

My SL was $6K

What's really strange is that my father also has the Citi DC card, he received it about 8 months ago with a SL of $30K and he received the WMC not WEMC. 

Message 36 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditfan wrote:

5466 or 5424

thanks

My DC is 5424, my AA is 5466.  Both were issued as WMCs.  The AA was upgraded to a WEMC about a month after I got it, same acct #

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.