Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC and us bank?

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi DC and us bank?

@apacislvallejo wrote:
I was approved for a $6K limit on 23 inquiries on Experian ... 

It's not just a matter of score or number of inquiries but of overall credit profile.  Two people with very different credit profiles can have the same number of inquiries and entirely different results with a given creditor/product.

I can't speak to Citi but I'd guess the cash+ would be unlikey for the OP.

@Anonymous wrote:
I'd probably hold out on applying for now. How long do you think I should wait?

It's not a matter of X time but of letting your inquiries age, building your limits, building your AAoA, etc.  You need to look at the dates on your inquiries to determine how long you need to let them age.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you guys think I'll have close to 100% of getting these two cards in two years because all inquiries should be off and have AAoA for three years too?

Message 12 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you guys think I'll have close to 100% of getting these two cards in two years because all inquiries should be off and have AAoA for three years too?

2 years is quite a long time, as the cards may disappear, nerf, or change underwriting standards.   Doesn't Cash + claim to have a minimum income level of $30K, which you are just at.   That could increase as well.

I wouldn't focus on any particular cards, just wait for the inqs to drop, and your score to increase from that and age, and then see what cards are around that make sense for you at the time.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.