Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC closed due to inactivity! - Update: account reinstated

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi DC closed due to inactivity!

@Anonymous wrote:

Just want to thank everyone for their assistance!

@FinStar I noticed today the account was reinstated. I see a tracker for the new card Citi will be shipping. I also see a HP on my EQ via CK. I don't have immediate access to my EX report, so I'll have to check Discover credit scorecard later after I remove my credit freeze. No HP on TU. Now I have to wait a month for the card to report to see if I kept the account history. As of right now, the account reports as "closed due to inactivity" on my credit reports. Will keep you all posted.

I will surely remember to put spend on the card every couple months going forward.

Glad to hear things worked out @Anonymous.  The HP is definitely worth it for preserving your account history.  Again, thanks for sharing your experience and Citi reinstatement DPs.  

For sure, keep it active going forward.  For instance, Amazon reloads are some of the easiest transactions to execute 👌

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.