Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC upgrade to World Elite MC

tag
Noctilum
Frequent Contributor

Citi DC upgrade to World Elite MC

I received a new DoubleCash card from Citi yesterday.  The only change was an update from World MC to World Elite MC.  Expiration date stayed the same as it expires in 2 1/2 years from now.  Not sure if they are doing this to others as well, but noticed when I logged into my Citi account it said a new card was shipped so that would be the indicator.  My limit is $7,600 so it's nothing amazing.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi DC upgrade to World Elite MC

I PCd from Thankyou Preferred at 5k but the DC is still only WMC. Lucky you haha
Message 2 of 5
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Mine should be here today or tomorrow. It shows in account as being mailed out last week. Looks like their upgrading everyone slowly.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi has been rolling out WEMC on most of their AA cards and DC for a while now. It benefits them more than us....the higher the level card, the more swipe fees they earn from the merchant. Kind of helps pay for the rewards they give us Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
CluelessJohn
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  All numbers/dates were unchanged and couldn't figure out why I got a new card.  Then I realized it changed from a WMC to a WEMC.  Whoopty-do.

This card and my CapOne QS went into the SD last month when I scored a USAA Limitless Visa.

Chase Freedom Visa ($15K) Chase Freedom Flex ($15K) Chase Amazon Prime ($9K) USAA Limitless ($20K) AMEX BCE ($30K) CapOne QuickSilver ($15K) Citi DC ($20.5K) Citi Custom Cash ($5K) Discover It ($7.5K) BOA Cash Rewards ($5K) BOA MLB ($13K) USBank Cash+($10K) WF Active Cash ($8K)
FICO 8 ~800
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.