Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC vs Venture?

tag
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

Re: Citi DC vs Venture?

I don’t use my BBP for anything besides business spend. Don’t want to risk Amex shutting down all of my accounts.
Message 11 of 14
kdm31091
Super Contributor

To me the problem is the $95 fee since there are so many free 2% cards out there. There's just no point in paying $95 for one. Getting a Venture for the SUB (if you can manage to get approved; Capital One isn't playing around these days and is stingy on approvals) makes sense, but long term just use a free 2% product.

Message 12 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Where is that?   (Although I wouldn't necessarily trust Citi to point out shortcomings vs venture!)

I just mean the card info provided by Citi at https://citicards.citi.com

In terms of comparing two different Citi products, it seems that would be the most logical first place to start IMO.

Well, it would be if they WERE both Citi products.  Venture is Cap One.

Exactly.  Thanks for the helpful response and comparison upthread @longtimelurkerSmiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@ToxikPH wrote:
I don’t use my BBP for anything besides business spend. Don’t want to risk Amex shutting down all of my accounts.

@ToxipPH: Not going to encourage you to spend outside of business on BBP if that's your preference--but AMEX isn't too strict about how you use their business cards like Chase or other lenders would be. To give you an example look at the offers for your card on your BBP account page--half of those offers don't pertain to business spending at all. I used my AMEX biz cards for practically everything and have never gotten in trouble for it.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.