Did you mean: 

Citi Diamond Preferred Card **BS**

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred Card **BS**

@staticvoidmain wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Im not sure i understand this post. I never get sp cli from Citi so if you do you are doing something rightSmiley Wink

By default, LUV button will do a SP. It will be instant, and they will determine how much.

After that, if you try requesting again, I believe they will ask more questions.

temp.jpg

lol, i see this language every time i check. On both my Citi legacy cards, no dice at all. To be fair  its probably more to do with my overall exposure in regards to my income but would be nice to feel some growthSmiley Wink

Message 11 of 16
blackfines1
Contributor

my point is they credit limit is too tiny and getting a increased is hard

Message 12 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good point, i feel it too, especially if you want to use the DP as a BT card.
Message 13 of 16
blackfines1
Contributor

sRe: Citi Diamond Preferred Card **BS**

Quick update, i've stop using this card for 3 month , maybe management read this post but , got yesterday CLI of 1k ???Smiley Surprised and was also approuved for citi premier 9kSmiley Mad

Message 14 of 16
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: sRe: Citi Diamond Preferred Card **BS**

You started as you said in Sept two and a half years ago with $400 secured CL. Now you got a $1000 CLI and approved for 9 grand on a new card and you put a pissed off emoticon? Seriously? You should be thanking your lucky stars you moved up that fast. And there are tons of people on here that would take any card from Citi that they cant get. Congrats anyway.....................................(shuts mouth)

#SMH

Message 15 of 16
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This thread is now locked and closed to new messages.

@blackfines1, you're welcome to start a new thread about your CLI and new approval in the Credit Card Approvals forum if you would like.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.