Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Diamond offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Diamond offer

kdm31091 - you may be able to access your online Discover Profile and click on BTs. You would at least have an idea what they have. Sometimes I have found BTs with them not posted in my profile. In the last two months I did three BTs with them for 0% all listed in my profile. They do change the terms & conditions from time to time so I have to watch what I am doing.
Message 31 of 34
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Yeah let me see what I can get out of my existing lenders first. I know if I app this card I may end up regretting it, especially based on the comments here

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kdm, if you really need this card, go for it! However I know you don't like getting cards you don't intend on keeping and I don't want you to regret it down the line. You may be able to PC it though. Hmm..any other cards you would be interested in the long run?
Message 33 of 34
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Kdm, if you really need this card, go for it! However I know you don't like getting cards you don't intend on keeping and I don't want you to regret it down the line. You may be able to PC it though. Hmm..any other cards you would be interested in the long run?

Well, I have enough cash back cards I think; more would just be spreading myself really thin....as it is, I'm going to basically SD my BCE more or less. I don't spend enough or travel enough to justify points/miles cards

The benefit of the Diamond is 0% for 21 months which is a long time and I'm sure they'd let me PC it after that long, so it could be useful because I'm quite sure they'd be a larger limit than a Double Cash. But yeah. I can't decide haha.

Of course, I could also just find a long-term-useful card with a good 0% period. I know it won't be 21 months, but yeah. But first I"m gonna see if Discover or anyone can give me a 0% period or something (have some expensive vet bills coming up)

Plus, I really should be actually gardening Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.