Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Dividend WMC or Citi ThankYou Preferred WMC

tag
ramblin_wreck08
Regular Contributor

Citi Dividend WMC or Citi ThankYou Preferred WMC

Which would you pick and why?  It seems that Citi is pushing their ThankYou cards and is about to upgrade the rewards structure (2x points on dining and entertainment as far as I can tell).  I currently have the Dividend but am considering a PC.  I can rarely use the 5% categories, and otherwise it takes $5k spend to get cash back, which would take years as my AMEX PRG is my everyday card.  The card simply gets used where the AMEX isn't accepted.  If I did make it my everyday card, the Dividend is capped at $300 back a year.

Does the ThankYou Preferred report your credit limit?  The website lists it as NPSL.

Amex BCP $20k | PenFed Platinum Rewards VS $16.5k | Amex HHonors $10k
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Dividend WMC or Citi ThankYou Preferred WMC

The preferred reports your CL.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.