Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash World Elite Version

tag
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Double Cash World Elite?

I believe Chase does the same thing the Amazon Rewards Visa and it I believe it's issued as a Signature regardless of credit limit.  

Message 31 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked around briefly after posting, and saw some decent stuff. 

Airport Lounge access (Through LoungeKey), 15-25% off car rentals, some Lyft perks ($10 credit if you take 5 rides in a month), Postmates discount, Travel insurance.  And other stuff.

Seems weird that a mainline card would be at such a level. 

Message 32 of 64
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@Loquat wrote:

I believe Chase does the same thing the Amazon Rewards Visa and it I believe it's issued as a Signature regardless of credit limit.  

US Bank does it also, at least with the cadh+ card. I started out with a $1k, and now at$2k, and it us a visa signature.

Message 33 of 64
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I looked around briefly after posting, and saw some decent stuff. 

Airport Lounge access (Through LoungeKey), 15-25% off car rentals, some Lyft perks ($10 credit if you take 5 rides in a month), Postmates discount, Travel insurance.  And other stuff.

Seems weird that a mainline card would be at such a level. 

If you recently received your card, there should be a pamphlet of the WEMC benefits information that came along with the card carrier which would be specific to the Citi Double Cash. 

Message 34 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was under the impression that there were both the WE benefits and a seperate set specific to the Citi DC card... And the pamplet I got is DC specific, with no mention of World Elite or any of that stuff

Message 35 of 64
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I thought Citi DC even when issued as WEMC did not actually have (at least most of) the WEMC benefits.

Message 36 of 64
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous To be honest the only real perk that I find value in from a credit card as it relates to status (i.e. WMC, WEMC, VS, and Visa Infinite) is the $100 domestic airline discount from my Ritz Carlton card.  All the rest seems to be a non-factor for most.  

Message 37 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe it's up to the issuer to opt into? Atleast it shows as a WEMC on Priceless. 

But doesn't work on setting up the LoungeKey account that it claims I get, and other bits.

So, maybe is a nerfed WEMC basically?

Message 38 of 64
PDXoriginal
Regular Contributor

The DC is a World Elite card in logo only. And offers zero actual World Elite benefits.

Citi's sole purpose is to earn higher swipe fees without offering no additional benefits.

Message 39 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm. I see. 

It seems like I was able to atleast get in on the Priceless.com stuff (Were it shows as a WEMC) and set up that mastercard travel account. So seems like atleast the stuff that doesnt really cost anything is kept, while other stuff is removed.. Still, kinda a sketchy thing to do

Message 40 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.