Citi Double cash Pulls????

tag
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Double cash Pulls????

@twist7d7 wrote:

@Rain77 wrote:

I got doubled pulled EX & EQ in NY.  

Mind me asking what your scores were like and other relavent stats?

Haven't pulled EX in a while but score should be btwn 670-680, 11 inq, only 2 from this year, a couple baddies, but all paid.  EQ according to MYFICO was 742, no inquiries, no baddies (might have a couple lates from 2010).  I do have 2 other citi cards that are almost a year. 

ETA: Overall UTI 23%.  Instant approval 3700, 17.99 apr 

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 11 of 23
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Involver wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@twist7d7 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

They pulled EQ for me here in FL 

How do you like the card? it almost sounds to good to be true.

Sounds okay on paper let's see how it is in practice. You can try it out if you don't mind high Apr and low credit limit

I don't know why you keep trumpeting this point.  It's not true.  They gave me a $25,000 limit (after a CLI from $10k) with a 12.99 APR.  Can't ask for much better than that.

Here we go

popcorn.gif

Message 12 of 23
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Involver wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@twist7d7 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

They pulled EQ for me here in FL 

How do you like the card? it almost sounds to good to be true.

Sounds okay on paper let's see how it is in practice. You can try it out if you don't mind high Apr and low credit limit

I don't know why you keep trumpeting this point.  It's not true.  They gave me a $25,000 limit (after a CLI from $10k) with a 12.99 APR.  Can't ask for much better than that.

You are the exception to what I have noticed and looking at cl he has with other cards, I don't think it's far fetched that he would get a 2500 cl and 17.99 apr

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 13 of 23
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

Id like to get 5k im thinking about getting the QS siggy but dont think i will be approved for it and im not wasting the tripple pull for a denial 

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 14 of 23
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@twist7d7 wrote:

Id like to get 5k im thinking about getting the QS siggy but dont think i will be approved for it and im not wasting the tripple pull for a denial 

And that's a triple pull.  Have you tried the pre-approval for any offers on either card?  I did prequal on Citi DC then app'd.  

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 15 of 23
Involver
Valued Contributor

I'm inclined to believe based on everything that I've read that their auto approvals are generally substantially lower than they're actually willing to extend to the applicants.  I've seen a lot of substantial CLIs from the initial limits.  It's probably just a conservative algorithm for a new product.  

Message 16 of 23
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

Cap one has been sending me Pre aprovals once a week or so for one of there cards (not the QS siggy) i just tear them up. 

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Message 17 of 23
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@Involver wrote:

I'm inclined to believe based on everything that I've read that their auto approvals are generally substantially lower than they're actually willing to extend to the applicants.  I've seen a lot of substantial CLIs from the initial limits.  It's probably just a conservative algorithm for a new product.  

Did you call before you recieved the card?  I was thinking I may call upon activation and see if they will bump to $5K.  But either way I'm ok with the limit.  In 6 months I can try with a SP.  

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 18 of 23
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

Trigger finger got itchy Apped for the cap one Approved with 3k limit. Any use recon this?

Message 19 of 23
Involver
Valued Contributor

@Rain77 wrote:

@Involver wrote:

Did you call before you recieved the card?  I was thinking I may call upon activation and see if they will bump to $5K.  But either way I'm ok with the limit.  In 6 months I can try with a SP.  

I did, yes.  Another poster in the approvals forum relayed how he was able to call in for a CLI after receiving the welcome e-mail with the last four digits without having the card in hand. 

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.