Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DoubleCash PC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DoubleCash PC

Does anyone know if it's possible to do a PC from a DoubleCash card to a Dividend card? Account will be 12 months old in March.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi DoubleCash PC

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if it's possible to do a PC from a DoubleCash card to a Dividend card? Account will be 12 months old in March.

Hmm, I don't see a Dividend card on the Citi website, did you mean Diamond Preferred? If I remember correctly, I think Citi doesn't allow a PC from the DC, they do allow a PC to the DC in some circumstances.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 6
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

If I am understanding this, you want to PC a DC to a Diamond Pref?  If so I can tell you that you can PC a Diamond to DC but I dont know the other way around?  I dont see why not.  Good luck.

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if you can today but in my recent past experience I P/C'd from a Citi Thank You MC to a Citi Dividend MC and from a Citi Platinum Select MC to a Citi Dividend AX and both were no longer available. So ... in the past I was able to pc. Also, took my Citi Forward Visa to a Citi Double Cash MC which took the Citi Executive Offices to do it but they got it done.

Message 4 of 6
csryang
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if you can today but in my recent past experience I P/C'd from a Citi Thank You MC to a Citi Dividend MC and from a Citi Platinum Select MC to a Citi Dividend AX and both were no longer available. So ... in the past I was able to pc. Also, took my Citi Forward Visa to a Citi Double Cash MC which took the Citi Executive Offices to do it but they got it done.

It's too early to say anything anyway! You better wait for March and then call them to find out. What works now does not mean it will work in March.

I just recently PC a Citi AA to a Dividend. I know it's not listed on Citi's website but you can still PC cards into it. I am not sure if there's a limitation though - ie not sure if DC can PC to Dividen specifically.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Could you elaborate on your experience with PC Forward to DC? I've been wanting to do this and the last time I called CS a few months ago they said no.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.