Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Easy Deals ??

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Citi Easy Deals ??

Anyone know anything about Citi Easy Deals ? its seems like it may replace Citi Extra Cash All I can find is this: Begining October 15 you will get 1 Citi Deals points for each dollarr of extra cash you have, also there giving a bonus of 1,000 Citi Points Sounds like its something like Group On perhaps
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Easy Deals ??

From what I can tell, it's exactly the same thing as Extra Cash, they are just changing the name.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still the exact same program

There's a "deal of the day" that's always either an unappealing item or something you have to add in lots of real cash to your points, or it's something that's sold out in less than 30 seconds. And there are "auctions" every hour or two, but you can only bid one more point than the current leading bid, so it's a matter of being the lucky one to click in to the overtaxed server at the moment the "auction" ends. It's generally been a waste of my time to look into that stuff. A few of the "deals near you" coupons have been handy, but overall I don't see ever being able to spend all the points I've accrued. The travel deals are not as good as the ones I can get elsewhere. The discounted merchandise is of no appeal to me.

Message 3 of 6
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Re: Still the exact same program

oh wow i was hoping to take advantage of the auction for the holidays. wowser!

Message 4 of 6
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Still the exact same program

Well todays deal in 10 mins is a $5 target gift card for $5 extra cash, I think they key is putting in in your shopping cart before 1, then check out right at 1

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Easy Deals ??

Does anyone know how to search for flights through the Citi Easy Deals Travel section?

Everytime I attempt to conduct a search, the page doesn't load. Smiley Frustrated Probably a question for their Customer Service but I figured I'd ask if any of y'all had tips regarding this.

Thanks!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.