Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Forward 5x points

tag
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

Citi Forward 5x points

I recently read about a citi forward student cardholder not recieving 5 points at restraunts, amazon, etc. As I just activated my citi forward card also, iI want to make sure im receiving these bonuses, is there anyway on the site I can make sure im receiving these "promotional" rewards?

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Forward 5x points

From my understanding you will need to build your benefits to recieve the 5 points for Amazon. If its not available then its gone. 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 2 of 6
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

From my understanding you will need to build your benefits to recieve the 5 points for Amazon. If its not available then its gone. 

what does building my benefits mean? i thought the 5 points came with the card, do u mean i have to enroll?

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 3 of 6
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@charleeislegend wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

what does building my benefits mean? i thought the 5 points came with the card, do u mean i have to enroll?

Yes you have to enroll to receive benefits click on Benefits and Benefit builder. Some members say that it went away the begining of this month

Message 4 of 6
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@charleeislegend wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

Yes you have to enroll to receive benefits click on Benefits and Benefit builder. Some members say that it went away the begining of this month

hmmm, your right i cant find it. im going to give citi csrs a call.

Message 5 of 6
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@charleeislegend wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@charleeislegend wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

hmmm, your right i cant find it. im going to give citi csrs a call.

Yeah best thing is to just call and not to speculate and maybe argue stating this is why you go this particular card Smiley Wink 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.