Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Forward Visa Signature!!!

tag
Obt3wKLq5t
New Contributor

Citi Forward Visa Signature!!!

I thought this card is supposedly one of their products with lower credit score requirement but I got a letter in the mail couple of days ago that both mine and my wife's cards are being upgraded to visa signature.  I don't know what the criteria but I had the card for 4 years with 10k limit and my wife had it for 2 years with 11k limit.

American Express SPG, Chase Freedom, Citi Forward, Citi Dividend World Elite, Discover More, Penfed Platinum Rewards, Kohls
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SoCalBound
Contributor

Re: Citi Forward Visa Signature!!!

A friend very recently got his upgraded as well.

Zync NPSL, BCP ($2000), Chase United ($2000) Chase Amazon ($1500), Chase Freedom ($3000), Discover More ($2000), Paypal Extras ($5000), Citi Forward ($2000), Orchard $2000, Amazon ($5000)
Pre-App Scores: TU98 779, TU04 797, EQ 682, EX 788 (Amex) 8/12
Message 2 of 6
ramblin_wreck08
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Should have mine in the mail today. I'm so excited!
Amex BCP $20k | PenFed Platinum Rewards VS $16.5k | Amex HHonors $10k
Message 3 of 6
nyancat
Established Contributor

I wish I got one. I requested a replacement card for my Forward with a >5k limit, just in case that somehow spurs them to give me the Signature, but I doubt it. It would be awesome for Amazon purchases (4% back AND the warranty extension? YES PLZ)

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 4 of 6
slippy84
Contributor

@nyancat wrote:

I wish I got one. I requested a replacement card for my Forward with a >5k limit, just in case that somehow spurs them to give me the Signature, but I doubt it. It would be awesome for Amazon purchases (4% back AND the warranty extension? YES PLZ)

Doesn't the Forward already offer a comparable warranty program as the Signature (add up to 1 year to 3 year manufacturer's warranty)?

US Bank Cash+ -- Chase Freedom -- Citi Dividend -- Citi Double Cash -- AMEX BCE -- Discover It
Message 5 of 6
nyancat
Established Contributor

@slippy84 wrote:

@nyancat wrote:

Doesn't the Forward already offer a comparable warranty program as the Signature (add up to 1 year to 3 year manufacturer's warranty)?

Yes, but not the 90 days accidental damage insurance which is huge.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.