Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Forward -> TY Preferred

tag
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Forward -> TY Preferred

My PC'd DC card never arrived.  After some time on the phone with a rep this past Tuesday, Citi couldn't confirm with certainty that it was ever sent (despite previous advice that the card had been mailed 19-Jan), and FedEx'd a new card (which arrived Wednesday). WEMC.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 41 of 45
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

So ... envelope from Citi arrives.  It's the missing (and since replaced) card. 

And  ... (wait for it) ... the card was not a DC (as advised by Citi and displayed online), but a TYP.

<sighs, shakes head, starts giggling hysterically ... >

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

So ... envelope from Citi arrives.  It's the missing (and since replaced) card. 

And  ... (wait for it) ... the card was not a DC (as advised by Citi and displayed online), but a TYP.

<sighs, shakes head, starts giggling hysterically ... >

Not shocked considering it's Citi we're talking about here. 

Message 43 of 45
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

Got my TYP on 02/09/18. Immediately called to PC to the DC. Said new card will arrive in 3 weeks but is already converted to DC when I check online. Will update when i receive the card.

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 44 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

expatChuck your experiences are similar to mine over the last nine years. It seems Citi has trouble getting some cards out. They converted one of my cards and thirty days later still no card and the rep was beside herself so she sent another card via Fed Ex (the original card never showed). This has happened to me a total of three times over nine years plus it seems that all my cards took about two weeks. Too long by my way of thinking but, as has been said on other threads it is Citi!

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.