Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Forward

CITI pulled TU and EQ for me...seems like 75% of them pull EQ now.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled EQ for me - I am in Minnesota. Ray
Message 3 of 11
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

They pull EX in California.

Message 4 of 11
happy0510
Established Contributor

I'm in Southern California.  I applied last night. I checked my EX report this morning through CCT and it doesn't show the inquiry!! Darnit...this was my only clean report! Grrr...I got the 7-10 Day

Starting Score: 615

Message 5 of 11
android01
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
They pulled EQ for me - I am in Minnesota. Ray

The pulled EX for me last year, and I am in Minnesota too!  They soft my EX periodically as well.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 6 of 11
vish1
Valued Contributor

Sometimes it can take 1-2 days before your CR shows inquiry. Wait for a couple more days and you may get an inquiry.

Also remember that sometimes CCCs pull more than 1 CB. For example Amex pulled all 3 for me for my zync.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 7 of 11
happy0510
Established Contributor

FYI: They pulled EQ.  I was completely caught off guard with this after doing my homework and all!

I am going to recon when my baddie falls off that report in a week!

Starting Score: 615

Message 8 of 11
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

I've read that this card is pretty hard to get. Basically no baddies and a fico score of 720+ to be approved??

Message 9 of 11
vish1
Valued Contributor

I don't think citi forward should be that difficult. Anything arnd 700 should be good enough. YMMV

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.