Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card

tag
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card

@swpopham wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

@mirachi wrote:

Haven't applied for this card myself but from what I understand, Signature cards have a minimum CL of $5K.

EDIT: According to Citi's site, their Signature cards have no preset limit and if you don't meet those requirements, they'll consider you for the Gold card instead (which offers less benefits). 

So you proly got the Gold card instead

+1 All signature cards are a minimum $5k

what is the black card on your right side?

On the right...next to NFL Cowboys...that is Credit One. 

*8/10/13
Message 21 of 61
swpopham
Established Contributor

oh, ha ha, Man its time to start shooting those with a shotgun and mailing it back to them! you are way better then those cards! time for the chopping block (i didnt recoginize that card)

what are we doing up at this time of morning?

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 22 of 61
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

oh, ha ha, Man its time to start shooting those with a shotgun and mailing it back to them! you are way better then those cards! time for the chopping block (i didnt recoginize that card)

what are we doing up at this time of morning?

LMAO....you are right.....I hate even having it in my portfolio....but it does kinda keep me in check, reminding me where I never want to be again.

I just closed my First Premier a few weeks ago.....I want to close the Credit One but.....just have not done it yet.

I do not know what you are doing up at this hour but for me it is 1640 hrs because I am in Afghanistan. Smiley Happy

*8/10/13
Message 23 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

I feel the same about most of my cards I just want to mail them back, just not my Citi card

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 24 of 61
dodfire
Valued Contributor

I am considering closing 3 cards but, then I think, why not just SD them and let them keep aging. Right?

*8/10/13
Message 25 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

most people would agree with you about not closing the accounts, but not having to worry about them brings me peace of mind. 

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 26 of 61
dodfire
Valued Contributor

This is true....it would free up some space on my excel spreadsheet....LOL

*8/10/13
Message 27 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

What part of the Stan are you in? I was at FOB Ramrod in 2009-10 with 2-1 IN 5TH brigade 2nd ID !!!!  11bravo for life bro

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 28 of 61
dodfire
Valued Contributor

I am on the Pakisatan border.....spent some time in the Helmand Province before getting here.

*8/10/13
Message 29 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Oh, okay I spent some time in Spin Bodalk on the Paki border not much was going on there at the time ! Transfered us to the Helmand/Kandahar province border and all hell broke loose. Glad Im sitting in Germany now. Keep you head down and watch out for all those Afghan Field mice Smiley Happy

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 30 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.