Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Home Depot Recon fails?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Citi Home Depot Recon fails?

Okay what gives... I have been met with nasty, wrong department, unable to review, no recon, reapply even though it's been less than 10 days, type people including being hung up on before i even changed the tone in my voice or called him a liar once Smiley Tongue

I was told by law I have to wait for the letter!

I was told they don't recon, but last week my recon netted me a 2nd hp so clearly they do!

Mind you only 1 of these people ACTUALLY pulled up my application and not 1 of them looked at either of the 2 credit reports already pulled or really addressed what I was saying!

I was declined for I don't know what on EX and girl last week pulled EQ and denied it for BK... Today I was successfully able to get the small CLI on Best Buy MC with TU, anyway to get them to look at that report for home depot too? or at least look at EX.... or should I just call it a loss and wait the 30 days and for EQ to not show the BK and re-apply?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Home Depot Recon fails?

Sorry...but I keep reading approved, denied, recon, etc.....how many apps per week?  I definitely lost track here Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.