Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Income "request"

tag
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Citi Income "request"

I was just on the Citi website, when a small popup appeared saying something like "We noticed we do not have your latest financial information on file"

(which since I got a card from them two weeks ago is a little strange).  It asked 4 questions: income, other income, housing status and monthly payment.

I also had the option "I would rather not provide"

Never seen this before.   Is is a bad sign?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Income "request"

I am not sure. Maybe it is just trying to update your file to consider you for future auto CLIs?

Did your employment info change on your CR? Or did you take up a new mortage and moved?

I wouldn't worry about it.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 3
erictownsen

Re: Citi Income "request"

Enharu is correct there is nothing to worry just call them and tell them how much is your income

For some reson they lost the info and need to update it for their own record

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.