Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi.... Just woowww!!!!

tag
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi.... Just woowww!!!!

@pip3man wrote:

Looool... Thanks everyone for all the messages and it appears they SP'd me on Equifax on 07/15/14.... Well well thanks to Citi Smiley Happy

Out of curiosity, what do you use to check your SP on Equifax? 

Message 11 of 17
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

Looool... Thanks everyone for all the messages and it appears they SP'd me on Equifax on 07/15/14.... Well well thanks to Citi Smiley Happy

If u go on the EQ website, on the bottom of the webpage click on "Dispute info on credit report". On the next page click on "Get Started" but the catch is you must have an Equifax confirmation number. If you have disputed ur CR within the past 90days, u can still use that confirmation number to check ur report unlimited times, at least in my case.

Message 12 of 17
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

Alright so I have the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MC which I got in April with a $2k limit. My 3rd statement on this account will cut on the 25th... This morning I logged in to my online account like I usually do and I see this flagged message. "We have reissued a new Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard..." I was like huh?! First of 2months ago, I called to request the upgrade and I was informed I didn't qualify cos my account is too new and that the upgrade was available to only certain Citi cardholders. I know for certain my credit score has declined since I got the card in April due to opening several new accounts and a high utilization currently at 34% reported (24% in reality). So I've ruled out high credit scores as a factor which brings me down to utilization on this particular account as a possible cause. This is my everyday card I use for everything possible. Since getting it in April I already pushed over $5k through it... Anyways I'm stoked and this would be my first WEMC!! Can't wait to fly AA again and go on my 2nd vacation this summer... The travel experience with this card has been great so far and I can imagine it would only get better with this unexpected upgrade. Btw is it just me or did anyone else get this today/yesterday?

Congrats on your success Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 13 of 17
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

If u go on the EQ website, on the bottom of the webpage click on "Dispute info on credit report". On the next page click on "Get Started" but the catch is you must have an Equifax confirmation number. If you have disputed ur CR within the past 90days, u can still use that confirmation number to check ur report unlimited times, at least in my case.

Ahh, okay. Thank you! Also, congrats btw Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 17
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 15 of 17
Pat94108
Frequent Contributor

I received a similar message about a new card arriving soon so I contacted them and they said they have issued me a card with a chip, although the one I currently have has a chip lol. 

Message 16 of 17
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Pat94108 wrote:

I received a similar message about a new card arriving soon so I contacted them and they said they have issued me a card with a chip, although the one I currently have has a chip lol. 

Lol same here too, my current card has the chip feature... The difference now is when I log in to my account, it shows "Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage World Elite MC" when did u contact them??

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.