Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi PC

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Citi PC

If I PC my Double Cash card to TYP does the rewards dollars convert to TYP points?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi PC

I did the opposite and my points turned into dollars at the standard low Thankyou Preferred rate so i imagine the opposite would be true as well.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@corymcd88 wrote:

If I PC my Double Cash card to TYP does the rewards dollars convert to TYP points?

Is this possible? I was thinking about asking for a PC. Let us know if you can make it work.

Message 3 of 6
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

Is this possible? I was thinking about asking for a PC. Let us know if you can make it work.

I just spoke with Citi mgrs and a rep told me in Jul I will be able to PC my account as its not a year old yet. I have the PenFed Power Cash at 2% so no point having two account that are the same.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

I just spoke with Citi mgrs and a rep told me in Jul I will be able to PC my account as its not a year old yet. I have the PenFed Power Cash at 2% so no point having two account that are the same.

Thanks for the info. I wish I app'd for the thank you instead of the DC. Guess I'll be waiting until November. 

Are you going to ask for Thank You Preffered or Premier? I like the preffered one, but I'm not sure if I want to spend $95 af.

Message 5 of 6
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

Thanks for the info. I wish I app'd for the thank you instead of the DC. Guess I'll be waiting until November. 

Are you going to ask for Thank You Preffered or Premier? I like the preffered one, but I'm not sure if I want to spend $95 af.

The no AF card.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.