Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Platinum Select to Dividends World Elite

tag
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Platinum Select to Dividends World Elite

Thank you for the clarification.

However, could anyone provide a link so that we see the benefits?

I have no idea on how mastercards rewards work.

Nothing on citi page..

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 11 of 35
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

Glad it worked out for you, sharefox. As I stated in the OP, I'm hoping to get this done too. Hopefully they will consider that I have had my card for 7 years (even though I did a PC today) when I try to get the World Elite card.
Message 12 of 35
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

CruzImperial, I downloaded the welcome brochure this morning from somewhere (it wasn't from Citi, I don't recall where).

I have uploaded it to Google Drive if you want to take a look

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By6xX_QhRg8WOFVSUjlrY1lZdEU/edit

Message 13 of 35
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@CruzImperial wrote:

Nothing on citi page..

https://www.citicards.com/cards/wv/pdf/divworldELITEmc_welcome_kit.pdf

Message 14 of 35
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately, you cannot apply for this card, only be upgraded to it. From my understanding, you need to be a cardholder for at least 12 months with perfect payment history & a high fico score.

ah okay, well thats really good to know.  so when i get ready to app for the Visa one then only 12 short months to World E status!

Message 15 of 35
annab

@CruzImperial wrote:

Nothing on citi page..

here's info straight from MasterCard website regarding world elite card benefits: http://www.mastercard.us/credit-card-world-elite.html  cant wait to see the silver MC logo up close & personal!!  Smiley Very Happy

found this in an article:  "World Elite will create a distinct brand position for MasterCard within the elite affluent demographic, defined as those with annual household incomes greater than $250,000."

surprisingly, i too called citi today to PC my Dividend World MC to World Elite and the rep took care of it,  also told me of the 45 days waiting period to complete the process.  CSR also told me it comes with an EMV chip too!  too bad they have FTFs  Smiley Sad  but good to have as back up anyhow.

i've always had 19.99% APR on this card, but with this "upgrade" it went down to 14.24%!  i always PIF anyways so it never bothered me, but more of the principle of the matter!!  it was my highest APR...when all my oters are at 13-14%

Chase Marriott Premier $15k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $20k
AmEx BCE $15k | AmEx BCP $22k (AU)
Citi Dividend Plat $10.6k
CapOne Cash Rewards $7.5k
EX 791/ EQ 781/TU 781
Message 16 of 35
annab

@L-TWT wrote:

@CruzImperial wrote:

Nothing on citi page..

@LTWT  - why does it say on pg 2 that you only get 2% CB on rotating categories???    did you used to get 5% too?  or has it always been 2% for you?  is this a diff card because i currently get 5% on those rotating categories...would hate to lose out on 3% just b/c i changed to WElite version?  Smiley Sad

Chase Marriott Premier $15k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $20k
AmEx BCE $15k | AmEx BCP $22k (AU)
Citi Dividend Plat $10.6k
CapOne Cash Rewards $7.5k
EX 791/ EQ 781/TU 781
Message 17 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't believe this card comes with priority pass, concierge & the ability to earn cashback (and all of the other benefits) for no annual fee... this is amazing.

Message 18 of 35
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't believe this card comes with priority pass, concierge & the ability to earn cashback (and all of the other benefits) for no annual fee... this is amazing.

Sorry to break the news, citi cards no longer offers " Priority Pass" they recently switched to "Lounge First Airport Lounge Access Program" I learned the hard way when I tried to use my Priority Pass Select Card for lounge access during my flight lay-over and it was not recognized in the system!Smiley Mad

Message 19 of 35
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@annab wrote:

@L-TWT wrote:

@CruzImperial wrote:

Nothing on citi page..

@LTWT  - why does it say on pg 2 that you only get 2% CB on rotating categories???    did you used to get 5% too?  or has it always been 2% for you?  is this a diff card because i currently get 5% on those rotating categories...would hate to lose out on 3% just b/c i changed to WElite version?  Smiley Sad

You will still receive 5% cash back on rotating categories just like the regular dividend card, I do believe, I could be wrong, that some categories could range from 2% to 5%!

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.