Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Platinum Select

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Platinum Select

Got instantly approved for this card online with $8,300  initial CL.

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Platinum Select

Congratulations!!  Nice CL!!

I had this cc before, and switched or converted ( don't remember) to Driver's Edge because of it's rewards program. 

Message 2 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! The nice thing about this new Citi card is that of the other 6 or 7 cards I have now, it is by far the largest CL. My next highest in my BoA with a $2,500 CL. I am thinking of transfering my small balances on my store cards to this new card and take advantage of the %0 APR on BT's for 15 months.

Message 3 of 27
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Got instantly approved for this card online with $8,300  initial CL.

Congrats! That is a pretty big initial CL.

Message 4 of 27
emoticon
Valued Member

Congrats.  I started out with a $500 CL 3 years ago on my Citi Platinum Select MC.

Smiley Happy 

*US Bank Signature Visa $25,000; *Chase Flexible Rewards Visa Signature $20,000; *BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX $17,500; *Citi Platinum Select MC $13,000; *Discover More $12,000; *PenFed Visa Gold $10,000; *Home Depot $2,200
Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

What CRA did they pull?

They approved you instantly on line?  Did you have

a preapproval from them in the mail?

THANKS

Message 6 of 27
blacklotus
Regular Contributor

I owe alot to my Citi Platinum Select card (not literally my utilization<10% now).  I never received a preselect or preapproval letter- I just went to the online site and apped and was approved last summer with starting CL of $3000.  It's up to $4700 now.  I will never say anything bad about this card.

TU Fico 736 EQ Fico 730 (December 2012)
Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

agala

How much did you report as income in application?

do you have another CITI card?

Thanks

Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

They either pulled TU or EX because I havent gotten a MyFico alert for EQ. I was approved instantly online. My EQ score is 696. My TU and EX scores I believe are a tad higher.

I don't have another Citi Card . However, my spouse and I have a Mortgage with Citi Mortgage. I'm not sure if that had a bearing on the approval. My husband by the way was approved for the exact same card and CL minutes later. His scores and mine are nearly identical.

Message 9 of 27
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

suck they did not give me the card.

>
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.