Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Platinum Select

tag
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Platinum Select

yeah trust me i had to reread the email a couple of times and still didnt believe it till i got the card in my hand.

Message 21 of 27
gymbo731
Regular Contributor

Your income must be like 80k, right?

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 27
Woolfman
Established Contributor

household is about 90k . mines only 35k . 

Message 23 of 27
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone with instant approval tried calling in to get an increase on their initial CL?If so, what do they usually ask during the call?

By the way, my Util is right around 38%, just one inquiry (AMEX) in the past year, no baddies, just a fair amount of debt via student loans currently in repayment, and household income last year was about $65K.

ImageImageImage

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called a few days ago to get my credit line increase, it took about 10-15 minutes to get it increases. They asked for income and credit check permission..

They did run a credit check on mine and got a hard pulled on my Equifax CR but oh well once in a while is okay..Be prepared for credit check if you want CLI..

Message 25 of 27
gymbo731
Regular Contributor

@Woolfman wrote:

household is about 90k . mines only 35k . 

do you remember what you put on the application? yours only or household? Did they have to verify the income?

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 27
Woolfman
Established Contributor

hmm i always try to be honest so i believe most likely i put mine in the one box and then below for "other income" i put the wifes and put her as the source.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.