19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige 75k after $7.5k spend starting 7/23

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats one big spend requirement. I'm not too familiar with Citi. Whats the translated value on that compared to the 100k offer on the CSR or 80k on AMEX?

Message 3 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Deff big spend for a personal CC..  Good bonus though if one can do that spend.

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

thats one big spend requirement. I'm not too familiar with Citi. Whats the translated value on that compared to the 100k offer on the CSR or 80k on AMEX?

If you go by what ThePointsGuy values them at it, UR=2.2 cents per point, MR, 1.9 and City TYP 1.6 so this offer would be worth $1200.  Like all point valuations tough, it comes down how good you are at maximizing their value

Message 5 of 20
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you go by what ThePointsGuy values them at it, UR=2.2 cents per point, MR, 1.9 and City TYP 1.6 so this offer would be worth $1200.  Like all point valuations tough, it comes down how good you are at maximizing their value

Good to know. Thanks Irish Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 20
Coolermaster007
Contributor

Be patient guys holidays around the corner hopefully great new products & bonus offers comes around i would love to see back the 70k points / 1st yr annual fee waived for the ritz one can dream right Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Coolermaster007 wrote:
Be patient guys holidays around the corner hopefully great new products & bonus offers comes around i would love to see back the 70k points / 1st yr annual fee waived for the ritz one can dream right Smiley Very Happy

Although this is about prestige Ritz needs to step up their game on that card with the SPG and CSR etc.. The Ritz is lacking IMO in earning and benefits.

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wouldn't it be a better deal to just get an AA Advantage card for both me and my wife and get 120,000 miles and have no fees to pay?   And it would be less total spend. 

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.