cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige Card Changes Take Effect Today.

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Card Changes Take Effect Today.

@mr_suave wrote:

I'm hoping there isnt a minimum 10k CL for the Prestige like the CSR has.

I PC'd to the Prestige right before they took it out of commission, at that time there was not a minimum SL to do so . 

From all the media I have read that is not something that they are likely to add.

~~ Former Royal Navy Submariner - Proud to have served ~~
Message 21 of 30
Highlighted

@Priory_Man lucky you!  I tried to PC mine for 4NF but couldn't since my Diamond Preferred was on its 21st and final month of 0% promotional APR.  They told me if I called back in about a month it wouldn't be an issue.  Of course when I called back, the analyst could PC me to like 2 dozen cards except the Prestige (my thread from September here).

Message 22 of 30
Established Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Priory_Man lucky you!  

I PC'd it back in Feb last year, with no issue, I think they pulled it the beginning of August for new apps and late August for current customers. So reading your post you didn't miss it by much.

I never did hear why, if it was for the re-vamp they sure did take a long time figuring out what they were going to do with it.

It will be up for grabs sometime this month if you are still interested. 

Shame about the 4th night been cut to just twice a year, that was a pretty nice perk.

~~ Former Royal Navy Submariner - Proud to have served ~~
Message 23 of 30
Senior Contributor

I don’t know how to say this so I’m just gonna come out and tell everyone.   I received a phone call from Citibank. Citibank has informed me that they will be shutting down the five points per dollar on the dining program. I asked the customer service representative what was going on she explained to me that I would be getting a letter in the mail within 7 to 10 business days explaining to me why.  

Message 24 of 30
Valued Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

I don’t know how to say this so I’m just gonna come out and tell everyone.   I received a phone call from Citibank. Citibank has informed me that they will be shutting down the five points per dollar on the dining program. I asked the customer service representative what was going on she explained to me that I would be getting a letter in the mail within 7 to 10 business days explaining to me why.  

I didn’t realize today was April 1st. 

AMEX | BofA | Barclays | Cap One | Chase | Citi | Discover | PenFed | SYNCB (PP 2%, Lowe's, Amazon, PP Credit) | US Bank
Message 25 of 30
Regular Contributor

Any rumors on when this card will be available for new applicants? Can’t wait to hit that “apply” button, hahaha!
Amex Gold: No pre-set spending limit

Chase Sapphire Reserve: 10k

Amazon Prime Store Credit Card: 4k

Citi American Airlines MileUp: 3.1k

Capital One Quicksilver One: 2.5k

Capital One SavorOne: 2k

Discover it Miles: 1.5k

AAdvantage Aviator Red: 3k

Chase Sapphire Preferred: 800

EX: 690 | EQ: 680 | TU: 677
Message 26 of 30
Senior Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

Strange timing...but I guess this is Citi's style. The link you shared in your OP still says 5x.

I got a few retention offers but was paying the full $450. I'm quite happy with my CSR for most travel/dining and feel no desire to return.

I'm quite happy with my Costco card, though, for its particular uses.

Most spend: CSR, CFU, BBP
Rewards/AAoA ballast: CF, Discover, Costco, ED, Arrival
Perks: Schwab Platinum, IHG49, Hyatt75, Brilliant, Delta Platinum
Potential closures/downgrades: Savor, BCP, Double Cash
Message 27 of 30
Valued Contributor

DOC said its later this month. Although citi better not taking away that 5x on dining, and better offer a massive sub, lol

Ⳏroſilē oſ ᥠ chԑap, ſrēqⴑēnt ſlyԑr ✈⛽☕ ⳎroⳎel ✈☕ ⸿sƦ ✈☕☙ ❡olδ ☙ Ⲙileⴑp ⚕ ββⳎ ⌚ ααƤƧ
⛪ ८ſu ┊ ↇᏨ ☙ ēD ┊ qš ┊ ८ſ ┊ iէ ┊▲G ⛎ ᐰmzn √ᐰ ┊ wſ -√ ⛪ Ɲĕхт: ✿❀❁
Message 28 of 30
Senior Contributor

@imaximous wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

I didn’t realize today was April 1st. 

LOL.  

Since his program launch January 4 between me, my family and friends we have been able to accumulate

approximately 200K in 36 hours.  Plus Dining airline points too. 

Message 29 of 30
Regular Contributor

Will the 2x on entertainment stay also for new applicants until the end of the year or only for people that had the card before the re-launch? I mean, I want to apply for this card when the link becomes live and wouldn’t mind some extra points, haha!
Amex Gold: No pre-set spending limit

Chase Sapphire Reserve: 10k

Amazon Prime Store Credit Card: 4k

Citi American Airlines MileUp: 3.1k

Capital One Quicksilver One: 2.5k

Capital One SavorOne: 2k

Discover it Miles: 1.5k

AAdvantage Aviator Red: 3k

Chase Sapphire Preferred: 800

EX: 690 | EQ: 680 | TU: 677
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.