Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Product Change

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Product Change

Hello all!
I am trying to inquire some information on product changing my Expedia+ Rewards ($5,000 CL) to a Double Cash? I’ve had the card for 7 months, is there anyway I can product change early or would I have to wait for at least a year? TIA
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Product Change

Why not call Citi and ask for the product change to get the info straight from the horse's mouth?

It's a quick call when you use the backdoor number.  The hitch is going to be whether they'll allow the co-brand card to become a legacy/core card.  I know when I wasn't down with paying them an AF on Premier I did it before the 12 months was up but, that's a legacy card.  

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Obscure-Expert you make a good point. I will try calling. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been there, done that.... you're welcome!

It gets a bit complcated with specific scenarios and the rules are always changing especially in this climate.  Some are more concrete and others are a feather in the wind.

Message 4 of 5
MrCreditInternational
Frequent Contributor

I tried to change my TYP to DC and they said I'd have to wait for a year. I'll call again in December 

Schwab Amex Platinum (NPSL); Amex Gold (NPSL); HH Aspire (31,700); Amex BBP (27,000); HSBC Premier WMC (18,000); USB Altitude Reserve (10,000); Chase Sapphire Preferred (5,800), Delta Platinum (5,000); Apple Card (4,750); USB Altitude Go (1,000)

Started collecting cards: Oct/2018
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.