cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Promo on multiple core cards: 5% cashback 11/24-11/30 on up to $500 spend per card

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Citi Promo on multiple core cards: 5% cashback 11/24-11/30 on up to $500 spend per card

Cit has a 5% cashback promo on online purchases up to $500 per card from 11/24-11/30.  Offers are being extended across multiple core cards and a cardholder can have offers on multiple cards.  I see it on both my AAdvantage and my DC cards.

Acceptance of the offer is required.  Here is a relevant link.

https://frequentmiler.com/citi-cards-5-back-for-online-shopping-november-24-30/

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Promo on multiple core cards: 5% cashback 11/24-11/30 on up to $500 spend per card

I saw this one earlier today. I was able to enroll all of my cards with the exception of my Citi Business AA card. I think they're excluding the Costco card as well.
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Promo on multiple core cards: 5% cashback 11/24-11/30 on up to $500 spend per card

Thanks! Just enrolled my double cash.

Message 3 of 18
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Loquat wrote:
I saw this one earlier today. I was able to enroll all of my cards with the exception of my Citi Business AA card. I think they're excluding the Costco card as well.

As I understood it yes both business and Costco cards as well as anything managed out of Retail Services like the Sears MC are excluded.

The Sears MC already has a different targeted promotion for online purchases for Nov-Dec-Jan.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just  enrolled AA Biz card.  Exactly the same offer.

Message 5 of 18
BetterMoves
Regular Contributor

I got, and enrolled in, the offer on my Citi Coscto Anywhere under Rewards & Benefits. From the wording I saw on anther forum, it looked like AUs on that card aren't eligible, but primary cardholder is.

Wells Fargo Active Cash
Discover it Chrome
Amazon Prime Store (Synchrony)
Walmart Store Card (Capital One)
Citi Costco Anywhere
American Express Blue Cash Preferred
American Express Hilton Honors Surpass
American Express Gold
Message 6 of 18
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous  Interesting as I was under the assumption that AA Biz card wasn't included in said offer.  Hmmm....

Message 7 of 18
VintageMel
New Contributor

I had just activated this offer this morning on my DC, then about an hour later recieved a fraud alert which resulted in having to close the card and get a new one. Cat Mad  Does anyone happen to know if the offer will transfer to the new card?

3/28/23
EX 810
EQ 831
TU ???
Cap1 QS March 2017 | AmEx BCP July 2019 | Citi DC June 2020 | AmEx Delta Gold October 2020 | Chase FU October 2020 | Macy's AmEx May 2021
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw this today too. Seems they replaced my BT offer on my DC with this. Would have much preferred the BT given the amount of furniture I just got. 

Message 9 of 18
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Loquat wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous  Interesting as I was under the assumption that AA Biz card wasn't included in said offer.  Hmmm....

@Anonymous You were indeed correct, I was able to enroll my AA Biz card...thanks again for sharing!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.