Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi SP CLI "glitch" fixed evening of 5/7/19

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi SP CLI "glitch" fixed evening of 5/7/19

While we had a successful report of the glitch still working earlier today, it appears that at some point this evening the glitch was fixed.  Two members, Credit Curiosity and SouthJamaica both reported tonight that multiple SP CLIs did not work. 

This is pretty concrete evidence that it is now gone.  Anyone else that can confirm this, please do.  Or, if anyone is in fact able to still receive multiple SP CLIs, please do tell in this thread. 

Thanks to everyone that has communicated their findings, both positive and negative.  It's been a fun and exciting few days on here to say the least.  Congratulations to the select few that were able to take advantage of this loophole before the window of opportunity closed! 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi SP CLI "glitch" fixed evening of 5/7/19

Good info 

I must be one of the last people who got muti clis, I wish everybody could get the muti clis Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Good info 

I must be one of the last people who got muti clis, I wish everybody could get the muti clis Smiley Sad

Don't we all Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Oh shucks- Those Citi party poopers. And just when we were starting to have fun after a looooooooooong drought.

Did make it very interesting. Reminded me of when some Comenity cards that spit out repeat SP CLI's like a slot machine Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

A small thread of hope that the glitch isn't completely gone can be found in Post 36 of one of the glitch threads here:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Multiple-Citi-DC-SP-CLI-s-Same-Day/td-p/55966...

Unless that member goes for (and receives) a second SP CLI though, I'll continue to believe that the glitch is dead.

Message 5 of 11
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

If South Jamaica can’t get it, I also will believe it’s dead lol

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Citi multiple CLI thing that I found? https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Citi-CLI-button-SP-over-and-over-help-fast/td-p/559120...

Man, I guess I missed all the drama on this because I don't check approvals much.. Links to required reading? 

I still have my $10k and my statement closes tomorrow and I really hope it reports!

Anyone have their glitch CLIs report yet? 

Message 7 of 11
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The Citi multiple CLI thing that I found? https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Citi-CLI-button-SP-over-and-over-help-fast/td-p/5591202

Man, I guess I missed all the drama on this because I don't check approvals much.. Links to required reading? 

I still have my $10k and my statement closes tomorrow and I really hope it reports!

Anyone have their glitch CLIs report yet? 

I’m looking forward to the imminent “Citi didn’t take it all back!” threads 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Oh shucks- Those Citi party poopers. And just when we were starting to have fun after a looooooooooong drought.

Did make it very interesting. Reminded me of when some Comenity cards that spit out repeat SP CLI's like a slot machine Smiley LOL

Reminded me of the Discover Card CLI runs that went on for many many months (years). Nothing has ever matched the Discover Card run. Does Comenity still work as I have not heard one way or the other?

Message 9 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Reminded me of the Discover Card CLI runs that went on for many many months (years). Nothing has ever matched the Discover Card run. Does Comenity still work as I have not heard one way or the other?

on store cards yes, on majors no.  Just 1 cli on majors, but usually nice ones if profile supports

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.