cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Supervisor Did PC On A Card I Don't Think I Can Get...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Citi Supervisor Did PC On A Card I Don't Think I Can Get...

So, I called Citi today and asked for a supervisor, told the superviosr I wanted to PC, she said you could get the Citi Cash Rewards card, I said great.  

So, she processed that and said I should get the card soon.

My CL is 200.00

The minimum CL for the Cash Returns card is 500.00, then it will not convert and it will in essance, decline, right??

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Supervisor Did PC On A Card I Don't Think I Can Get...

The citi cash returns card is no longer offered and was replaced by the dividend card. Is that the card you PC to?

Message 2 of 5
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Yes then the Dividend Card.....so I take it here is what happens...since 99 percent of America have a Citi card with a limit of at least 500, or a limit high enough to accomidate a PC to most card, the computer does not check the CL first before seeing if you are approved for the PC change and that is probably why the supervisor did the PC and when it gets further down the chain in the computer it will just not convert.....

My guess

Thoughts?

Message 3 of 5
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

When I changed my citi card the CSR read some disclosures to me. If you had a similar experience I believe you will get the card. Check your online account often. My new citi card showed up online before I even got it in the mail.

Message 4 of 5
Andy77
Valued Contributor

She did not read me any terms.  I just having a feeling based on the minimum CL needed for the dividend card, the PC will fail

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.