Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Thank You pre-selected

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi Thank You pre-selected

See!!! Now transfer $1900 of that maxed out card!
Message 11 of 16
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Is Citi considered "Prime Card" !? If so its my first !

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 12 of 16
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Anyone after getting approved for the Citi Thank You card have problems logging into your account ? I did the app online was approved then i was filling everything out for statements in email and picked username/PW and now it wont let me log in ...i call citi and they ask for my card number which i do not have atm cause i just was approved lol and they say i need the card number !!!!!! No idea what to do besides wait for the card in the mail ? Is this normal ?

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 13 of 16
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@Trigga wrote:

Is Citi considered "Prime Card" !? If so its my first !

Yes Citi is considered a prime lender, also have read other post about
problems with their site today, one suggested to clear your history, cookies

and retry, hope this helpsSmiley Wink

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Citi-Bank-Online-Access/td-p/2186167

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 14 of 16
Trigga
Regular Contributor

When i get the card in the mail ..i wonder what my chances will be for a CLI , I called and they said to wait for the card to come in the mail and call for a CLI .

Message 15 of 16
Hooosier
Contributor

I received a couple Citi pre-selected mailers too and was denied with scores in the 720s and UTL's under 10%.  I did have some trouble with Citi 5-6 years ago that I had forgotten about so I think I may be blacklisted.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.