Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi approved for only $2k... other CLs are $10-21k

tag
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi approved for only $2k... other CLs are $10-21k

If your running at 12% util why do you need mored cards? I think you may hit the point of diminishing returns in applying for more credit. Your AAofA and 6 inquiries have knocked things out of whack. Take care of the ones you have.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi approved for only $2k... other CLs are $10-21k

@moondog7324 wrote:
If your running at 12% util why do you need mored cards? I think you may hit the point of diminishing returns in applying for more credit. Your AAofA and 6 inquiries have knocked things out of whack. Take care of the ones you have.

I want to take advantage of their 12 month 0% APR offer to finance a business that I started. same with the other card... 0% APR on Balance transfers, and no BT fee for 12 months.

The problem is that lenders give us credit lines that they have absolutely no intention of honoring. With a $2k line I have to worry about them slamming me with CLDs if I ever have more than $1k on it at a time. With a $20k line I can revolve only $8-10k before they scrutinize me. and maxing a $20k CC out (even though I make 4x that per year) is asking them to close down ALL my cards. Now I am only planning to revolve about $5k-8k for the duration of the 0% offer. So that is why I'm asking for a larger credit line. If they gave me $5k of REAL credit and let me use all of it for the next 12 months without giving me grief, then I'd have nothing to argue about.

Message Edited by rratss on 02-18-2009 12:51 PM
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.