Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi card conversion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi card conversion

As some of you know, I used to have Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards World MC. As cheddar mentioned, World MC and Signature have "no pre-set limit" such that Citi doesn't report your credit line. It hurts me badly since I have a CL of $16,600. Thus, I had tried to convert it several times, and finally I did it this afternoon. I used the number they gave me after I failed a few times using the number on the card. The first person was available immediately, and he transferred me to another department. I explained why I would like to convert without losing past history. She mentioned a few things like, late fee increase, 3% of CL cut (??), APR decrease, etc. This morning, I also had a 10 grand CLI with Chase (maybe 1 INQ), so I am looking at $26,600 increase in my overall CL. I am eager to see what happens to my credit score (EQ 761 as of Feb. 8). Based on my calculation, I will be able to reduce my UTIL by 4% (16%=>12%).
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi card conversion

Wow!  Nice score jsk !!  I wish I have that score now. 

Great Job!  Let us know when you get your new score.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.