Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi double cash PC

tag
ShadowRegent

Re: Citi double cash PC

@Anonymous wrote:

What number did you guys call? I've been on hold for 40 mins at 800-950-5114 and it's just dead silence. Trying to figure out if my call is lost in a black hole.

I just called the number on the back of the card.  Only took a few minutes for me.  Sounds like you're indeed in a black hole.

Amex Platinum (NPSL), Amex BCP (80k), Amex ED (70k), Chase Freedom ($59k), Discover It (49k), Chase CS ($33k), Citi Prestige (30.5k), Citi Double Cash (26.9k), Capital One Quicksilver (25k), BofA Cash Rewards (22k), PSECU Visa (20k), Barclaycard Arrival+ (15k), Citi TY (12.2k),

Current Scores: EXP 786 (FICO), TU 807 (FICO), EQ 841 (FICO)
Message 21 of 119
Anonymous
Not applicable

Skitch23 - today their telephone system (800-950-5114) has been very busy (first day of product conversions for the Citi Double Cash Back Card). Sat on hold for a spell but it took no time once I got in. Just keep trying. It took me three try's as I remember.
Message 22 of 119
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShadowRegent wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What number did you guys call? I've been on hold for 40 mins at 800-950-5114 and it's just dead silence. Trying to figure out if my call is lost in a black hole.

I just called the number on the back of the card.  Only took a few minutes for me.  Sounds like you're indeed in a black hole.

Wow I definitely was lost in a black hole!! Called the number on the back of the card, took about 5 mins and I was able to PC from the no AF Hilton Hhonors.... So PC's from a cobranded card are indeed possible Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 119
yfan
Valued Contributor

@jason86423 wrote:

Just pc'd my Diamond Prefferred... Took all of 5 minutes.  

How did your Citi Easy Deals points transfer, if at all?

Message 24 of 119
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

The rep told me that either spend them before the PC or they would be gone... I've never used them honestly..
Message 25 of 119
Anonymous
Not applicable

yfan - when I p/c my Citi Diamond Preferred to a Citi Dividend AX the "Easy Deals" did not transfer. Since I did not utilize them much I let them go. Had several thousand points but how to use???
Message 26 of 119
yfan
Valued Contributor

@jason86423 wrote:
The rep told me that either spend them before the PC or they would be gone... I've never used them honestly..

I see. I guess I am better of PCing my Dividend then, since the cashback transfers with a lower threshold for redemption. But then the Dividend has 5% holiday shopping category coming up. What to do, what to do...

Message 27 of 119
yfan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
yfan - when I p/c my Citi Diamond Preferred to a Citi Dividend AX the "Easy Deals" did not transfer. Since I did not utilize them much I let them go. Had several thousand points but how to use???

Ha, they are kind of difficult to use. But I have used them for some good restaurant deals lately. The earn rate is pretty high though (10% or so) but it loses value because of how hard they make it to use - and for nearly all the "deals" you need to spend extra money to get them.

Message 28 of 119
JoMellow
Established Contributor

Has anyone had any luck pc'ing the Diamond Preferred while its still in 0% financing? My DP promo doesn't end until Dec. Haven't used it since May cause the rewards for it are useless, would like to be able to use that $6,000 cl to get 2% cash paying for our kitchen remodel. 

Original Scores: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/2014)
Current Scores: EQ FICO 824, TU 840, EX FICO 826 (3/2018)
Message 29 of 119
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@JoMellow wrote:

Has anyone had any luck pc'ing the Diamond Preferred while its still in 0% financing? My DP promo doesn't end until Dec. Haven't used it since May cause the rewards for it are useless, would like to be able to use that $6,000 cl to get 2% cash paying for our kitchen remodel. 

Can't say if that transfer rule is written in stone but you can always call and request to talk with the EO office. I'm supposed to hear back on a PC request from them tomorrow and i also have the CDP that goes 1 year next month. Getting very ansy on this end..............

Message 30 of 119
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.