Citi double cash sign up bonus secure message

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Citi double cash sign up bonus secure message

Sent a secure message on citis site.

WHAT I SENT : 

"
I noticed after I was approved for the citi double cash card, an offer went around for $200 after you spend $1000 in 90 days. Is there any chance I could be enrolled in this offer? Thanks!"

THEIR RESPONSE: 

"Dear Jared,

As of 09/07/2014, your account is enrolled in a special offer to earn $200 cash back when you spend $1000 within three months. This offer expires on 12/21/2014.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance."

Good luck to anyone who also tries for this offer! Hopefully everyone can get it! 

Message 1 of 173
172 REPLIES 172
dabossman
Contributor

Re: Citi double cash sign up bonus secure message

What was your message exactly ?
Mouse over for Limits, Sorted Oldest to Newest
Message 2 of 173
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I noticed after I was approved for the citi double cash card, an offer went around for $200 after you spend $1000 in 90 days. Is there any chance I could be enrolled in this offer? Thanks!
Message 3 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. Did they also offer the 10.99% APR or did you ask? Either way pretty cool of them to add the bonus Smiley Happy

Edit: Never mind about the APR, noticed that offer did not include the bonus!

Message 4 of 173
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

I noticed after I was approved for the citi double cash card, an offer went around for $200 after you spend $1000 in 90 days. Is there any chance I could be enrolled in this offer? Thanks!

The offer you are referring is "Pre-approved/Pre-screened" offer that had been targeted to selected people OR offer sent to exiting Citi card holders? On general website (where you can apply)  there is no $200 signing bonus as of yet and someone with whom I had a chat is not aware of any such offer, 

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
Message 5 of 173
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@s_haliz wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

The offer you are referring is "Pre-approved/Pre-screened" offer that had been targeted to selected people OR offer sent to exiting Citi card holders? On general website (where you can apply)  there is no $200 signing bonus as of yet and someone with whom I had a chat is not aware of any such offer, 

Right, but it sounds like jscool76 was able to get it anyway.

Message 6 of 173
Involver
Valued Contributor

Nice to see proof that they'll honor these for previous applicants.

Will try this whenever my card finally shows up.
Message 7 of 173
jsucool76
Super Contributor

made my day when I saw that reply, I was expecting "please kindly go bleep yourself sir"

I love when stuff benefits me XD
Message 8 of 173
Suddenlyy
New Contributor

when i get my card(probably tomorrow) im going to copy/paste your message. i hope that they give me the same offer!

thanks for letting us know about your success! i would never have thought to try to send them a message.

Message 9 of 173
afinch1992
Regular Contributor

@Suddenlyy wrote:

when i get my card(probably tomorrow) im going to copy/paste your message. i hope that they give me the same offer!

thanks for letting us know about your success! i would never have thought to try to send them a message.

my exact thoughts.

AMEX BCE 18000CL, Citi DC 15000CL, AMEX EDP 15000CL, CSP 5000CL, Fidelity AMEX 5000CL, Sallie Mae MC 7400CL, US Bank Cash+ 5000CL, Chase Freedom 4000CL, Capital One QS 6000CL, BoA Better Balance 2500CL, Discover It 2000CL, BoA Better Cash Rewards 500CL, Chase Amazon CC 700CL

TU: 756 EX: 755 EQ: 753
Message 10 of 173
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.