Did you mean: 

Citi double cash sign up bonus secure message

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Citi double cash sign up bonus secure message

@afinch1992 wrote:

@Suddenlyy wrote:

when i get my card(probably tomorrow) im going to copy/paste your message. i hope that they give me the same offer!

thanks for letting us know about your success! i would never have thought to try to send them a message.

my exact thoughts.

Absolutely. That is why i posted it. I basically played guinea pig. I'd be thrilled if everyone was able to get this offer added. 

Best of luck to everyone who tries! 

Message 11 of 173
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@afinch1992 wrote:

@Suddenlyy wrote:

when i get my card(probably tomorrow) im going to copy/paste your message. i hope that they give me the same offer!

thanks for letting us know about your success! i would never have thought to try to send them a message.

my exact thoughts.

Absolutely. That is why i posted it. I basically played guinea pig. I'd be thrilled if everyone was able to get this offer added. 

I would try for my PC as well, but somehow I think that is REALLY pushing it!

Message 12 of 173
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@afinch1992 wrote:

@Suddenlyy wrote:

my exact thoughts.

What's the worst they can do? Say no? lol 

Message 13 of 173
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@afinch1992 wrote:

@Suddenlyy wrote:

my exact thoughts.

I did just that earlier today after reading this thread.  I'm still awaiting a reply to my secure message.  I'm not holding my breath, but I thought I'd at least give it a shot.  I kept it brief and avoided language that highlighted the fact that I PC'd.  Of course, they can see that on their end, but I just played it polite and dumb and said that I learned about this bonus offer (I didn't use the term "sign-up")  that had been circulated and asked politely if they would apply it to my account.  We'll see!

Message 14 of 173
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@celluloid17 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@afinch1992 wrote:

@Suddenlyy wrote:

my exact thoughts.

I did just that earlier today after reading this thread.  I'm still awaiting a reply to my secure message.  I'm not holding my breath, but I thought I'd at least give it a shot.  I kept it brief and avoided language that highlighted the fact that I PC'd.  Of course, they can see that on their end, but I just played it polite and dumb and said that I learned about this bonus offer (I didn't use the term "sign-up")  that had been circulated and asked politely if they would apply it to my account.  We'll see!

I was surprised they responded to my message on the same day. 

I'm still waiting for a reply to my message to chase about the 70k bonus points with 1000 spend for my marriot card. Sent that one like 2 days ago. 

Message 15 of 173
DieGo2SHAE
Regular Contributor

Has anyone received their card yet? I want to see what the card looks like in person =] Not that it matters to me; now that there's a signup bonus avaialable I'll be applying as soon as someone can report on what their experience is with the card after one statement closing (to see how the rewards work when one PIF's), but I'm just dying to see what it looks like Smiley Very Happy

May 2013 | June 2013 |Sep 2013 | Dec 2013 |May 2014 | May 2014 | May 2014| April 2015 | April 2015 | April 2015 | April 2015
Message 16 of 173
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@DieGo2SHAE wrote:

Has anyone received their card yet? I want to see what the card looks like in person =] Not that it matters to me; now that there's a signup bonus avaialable I'll be applying as soon as someone can report on what their experience is with the card after one statement closing (to see how the rewards work when one PIF's), but I'm just dying to see what it looks like Smiley Very Happy

I got my card yesterday. It looks pretty nice. Everything on the back, world mastercard. Front is a little to shiny for my tastes. I feel like it'll probably wear off soon. Came standard with EMV if you care about that. 

Message 17 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@DieGo2SHAE wrote:

I got my card yesterday. It looks pretty nice. Everything on the back, world mastercard. Front is a little to shiny for my tastes. I feel like it'll probably wear off soon. Came standard with EMV if you care about that. 

When did you app? I am waiting for mine!

Message 18 of 173
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@jsucool76 wrote:

@DieGo2SHAE wrote:

WMC, eh?   Hmmm....since I have the same CL as you, I wonder if mine will be WMC, too?   I was hoping mine would have been in Saturday's mail, but hopefully it'll be in today's mail.

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 19 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@DieGo2SHAE wrote:

WMC, eh?   Hmmm....since I have the same CL as you, I wonder if mine will be WMC, too?   I was hoping mine would have been in Saturday's mail, but hopefully it'll be in today's mail.

I would not be oppsed to Sunday mail delivery!

Message 20 of 173
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.