Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi double cash sign up bonus secure message

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Citi double cash sign up bonus secure message

Still a great card even without a bonus. I didn't get the bonus when I applied, to my knowledge. But it's not that big of a deal. It's a one time thing. The benefits long term are much more important.
Message 171 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OnTheRebound wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank youSmiley Happy

@akula wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wanted to know if you could redeem your cash back and transfer it to any external account like NFCU.

Yes.

This is a portion of a email I recieved this morning...

Great news – you can now redeem your cash rewards for a direct deposit on your Citi® Double Cash MasterCard® account

It's Easy!

Once you've earned $25 in cash rewards, you can redeem for a credit to:

Your linked Citi® savings or checking account

A non-Citi account (once you've paid a Citi credit card bill from that account at least two times

This is so not working.  I'm on the phone right now and they're saying I don't have enough payment history.  They say I need to make at least 4 or 5 payments on the phone.  Now they're saying "keep making payments by phone and it should be available in 2-3 billing cycles.  Please let me know everyone else's experiences with Direct Deposit on this Citi Double Cash card.

Message 172 of 173
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@OnTheRebound wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank youSmiley Happy

@akula wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wanted to know if you could redeem your cash back and transfer it to any external account like NFCU.

Yes.

This is a portion of a email I recieved this morning...

Great news – you can now redeem your cash rewards for a direct deposit on your Citi® Double Cash MasterCard® account

It's Easy!

Once you've earned $25 in cash rewards, you can redeem for a credit to:

Your linked Citi® savings or checking account

A non-Citi account (once you've paid a Citi credit card bill from that account at least two times

This is so not working.  I'm on the phone right now and they're saying I don't have enough payment history.  They say I need to make at least 4 or 5 payments on the phone.  Now they're saying "keep making payments by phone and it should be available in 2-3 billing cycles.  Please let me know everyone else's experiences with Direct Deposit on this Citi Double Cash card.

I attempted to direct deposit $222.77 from my rewards after my first statement, it sent them as a check. Immediately after I pressing submit I called customer service and was told "no problem we can change it to direct deposit" i later received a check for $222.77 and a week later received a letter saying "we cant direct deposit your rewards, sorry" 

lol. Oh well. Check was here in like 3 days I think. pretty quick. 

Message 173 of 173
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.