Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi finally "luvs" me

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Citi finally "luvs" me

After learning from these forums about the "luv" button at Citi's website I had been unsuccessful after many tries to get their soft pull approval for a CLI. Until today that is. I tried it again and like magic LOL was approved for a $1,000 CLI.

If I may quote the actress who won an Academy Award many years ago "You like me. You really, really like me".

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi finally "luvs" me

Good for you, marinevietvet!  Congratulations!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 2 of 12
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks. I've had this card since 2003 and NEVER had a CLI before now. It was always my smallest CL. Do ya think finally paying off all my CC debt had anything to do with their decision????  Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 12
DI
Super Contributor

I'm still waiting for CITI to add the luv button to my account tool menu. 
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I myself am waiting for the luv button to reappear for me. My last cli was in June.
Message 5 of 12
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:
Thanks. I've had this card since 2003 and NEVER had a CLI before now. It was always my smallest CL. Do ya think finally paying off all my CC debt had anything to do with their decision????  Smiley Very Happy

Could be. Congrats.

Message 6 of 12
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I didn't hurt.

Good Job!

Ooooh rah!

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Receive my first Citi card today and register for account online services. I saw a Credit Line Increase button next to the credit line and in the tab section. Very interesting ahhah I can't touch it yet coz it's my first day with Citi. I will wait for 6-8 months later Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 12
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Receive my first Citi card today and register for account online services. I saw a Credit Line Increase button next to the credit line and in the tab section. Very interesting ahhah I can't touch it yet coz it's my first day with Citi. I will wait for 6-8 months later Smiley Happy

Is this a new card you just got or an old one you just got around to registering?
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the "luv button" always result in a soft inquiry or can it be hard as well? or does it all depend on the credit card?

Oh and btw congrats on the luv  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.