cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi finally seems to like me! (BT offers)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi finally seems to like me! (BT offers)

I was wondering if I was ever going to get any offers from them. Was checking my email and Informed Delivery told me I had a letter from Citi and had a link to check my balance transfer offer. Went and logged in and saw these beauties. 

84FBE9DC-324A-48AA-816D-162A8D482078.png

0% until 2/1/2022 with 3% fee and .99% until 8/1/2022 with a 3% fee. If I needed some cheap cash, I would totally jump on this. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
KatSoDak
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi finally seems to like me! (BT offers)

DH and I each received the 3 offers too. He may take advantage. 

This is Why I didn't PC from my Citi Simplicity card to Double Cash. I need the BT offers now and then. 

FICO 8:

EQ FICO 9 - 770
EX FICO 9 - 758

Citi (2) | Discover | HSBC | BOA | NFCU (2) | WF (2) | Simmons Bank | FNBO (2) | PENFED | BBVA | US Bank | Lowes | Care Credit | Home Depot AU
Message 2 of 10
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Wow that's actually not too shabby!

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are lucky. I haven't seen these since March when covid hit. Congratulations 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You are lucky. I haven't seen these since March when covid hit. Congratulations 

I've had the card since 9/2019 and this is the first offer they've given me other than I think it was $25 for signing up for autopay and having it process three times. 

Message 5 of 10
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Seems like a bit of a shorter timeline on the 0%, but glad they're back for you.  Which card product is this on?  I haven't received BT offers (only 0.99% or 1.99% new purchase promos) since I PCed my Diamond Preferred to Rewards+ when it launched.   Been thinking about PCing it back.

Message 6 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was wondering if I was ever going to get any offers from them. Was checking my email and Informed Delivery told me I had a letter from Citi and had a link to check my balance transfer offer. Went and logged in and saw these beauties. 

0% until 2/1/2022 with 3% fee and .99% until 8/1/2022 with a 3% fee. If I needed some cheap cash, I would totally jump on this. 

Happy for ya RSmiley Wink

My Sears bt to checking offers have returned. My only lender to offer in quite awhileSmiley Wink

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Seems like a bit of a shorter timeline on the 0%, but glad they're back for you.  Which card product is this on?  I haven't received BT offers (only 0.99% or 1.99% new purchase promos) since I PCed my Diamond Preferred to Rewards+ when it launched.   Been thinking about PCing it back.

The only card I have with Citi is my Rewards+ for now. I was going to PC it to Double Cash but I didn't see the point as long as I have AOD.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy for ya RSmiley Wink

My Sears bt to checking offers have returned. My only lender to offer in quite awhileSmiley Wink

Congrats! 

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that you mention it iI have been getting BT offers from Citi on my DP card the last couple months, was wonderign when tehy would join back into the fold as Disco has been offering them for a while. Also non related BoA actually offered a 0% BT on my KLM-Air france card, that totally took me by surprise!

Unfortunately I'm swearing off BT's at the moment in hops of getting a Morgtgage so I cannot take advantage of these nice offers.

It is nice to see them offering BT's to people again though! I just hope it doesn't cause more harm than good due to so mnay out of work.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.