Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi might be lowering APR

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Citi might be lowering APR

So I was just looking over my Double Cash card and noticed my interest rate is now back down to 5.99% after having crept to 7.24% over the years with the Prime rate increase. Good to see they’re voluntarily doing it without letting cardmembers call in. Check your Citi accounts y’all and see what’s up or call in and request a lower rate... Side note to self - I haven’t been on here in a min!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi might be lowering APR

@pip3man ... hah, you were missing? Smiley Happy Stay awhile!
Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well, if i was "Endowed" i might be finding other things to do in my spare time other than credit tooSmiley Wink

Thanks for heads upSmiley Happy Will check my cards todaySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

So I was just looking over my Double Cash card and noticed my interest rate is now back down to 5.99% after having crept to 7.24% over the years with the Prime rate increase. Good to see they’re voluntarily doing it without letting cardmembers call in. Check your Citi accounts y’all and see what’s up or call in and request a lower rate... Side note to self - I haven’t been on here in a min!

Thanks for sharing. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 5
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the APR reduction on your Citi DC

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.