Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi odds

tag
krit
Regular Contributor

Citi odds

Hi. Longtime lurker here. Am wondering if my 675 EXP Fico and 7 inquiries will exempt me from getting a Citi Double Cash. I have Chase and Amex and some others in excellent standing. Should I wait until the inquiries drop off? Thanks, everyone. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Citi odds

7 inquiries in how long?

If you have more than two in the last six months, I'd wait.

If you have zero or one in the last six months, you're probably OK.

FYI, Citi is a TU puller for myself and DW.

Good luck!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2 of 7
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

I agree with the above. If those seven inqs are recent, maybe hold off until you're at no more than one or two in the last six months. For me, Citi double-pulled EX and EQ lol. So it's kind of a guessing game on that one....

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 7
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Echoing the others. I got in with scores around 660 or so, but they only gave me a 1k approval so I know I was borderline. I would think your 675 would likely be good once you have that clean 6 months like the others said. They pulled EX and EQ for me. My DC has grown well over the past two years that I've had it. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 4 of 7
krit
Regular Contributor

Ok, thanks everyone. I have about 5 in the past year so I'd better wait. Thanks again! 

Message 5 of 7
bobnathan0295
Valued Member

@krit wrote:

Ok, thanks everyone. I have about 5 in the past year so I'd better wait. Thanks again! 

I have 14 in 2 years. 7 of them are related to my recent mortgage

Message 6 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@krit wrote:

Hi. Longtime lurker here. Am wondering if my 675 EXP Fico and 7 inquiries will exempt me from getting a Citi Double Cash. I have Chase and Amex and some others in excellent standing. Should I wait until the inquiries drop off? Thanks, everyone. 

My guess is that your odds are long, but the only way to find out is to try.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.