Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi online "Special Offers, especially for you"

tag
Prosper777
Valued Member

Citi online "Special Offers, especially for you"

Hello everyone, I was wondering if the Citi "Special offers, especially for you" that can be found online, at the very bottom of the page, are any good, since the prequal link doesn't give me any offers but they do appear under Special offers. Thank you to all that can chime in.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CramEiko
Established Contributor

Re: Citi online "Special Offers, especially for you"

lol. Mine always shows me the visa services. Nothing special on my end unless I want to go see a concert in another state.. Bahahaha

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 2 of 7
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Mine lists several cards but they don't have set APRs.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 3 of 7
Prosper777
Valued Member

lol mine used to be the same but now I actually get offers for several cards (with no set rate either). I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck applying through "Special offers" and actually been approved. 

Message 4 of 7
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Also very curious about this
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 5 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Special Offers for advertised CCs are simply marketing to expand your Citi product relationship, not pre-qualified or pre-approved.

Other offers which would be listed there, depends on the single or multiple products you may have with Citi. Potentially any loyalty upgrades, bonus points, merchant discounts, travel and leisure offers, investment and/or deposit products, etc.
Message 6 of 7
Prosper777
Valued Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply FinStar and for your sage advice!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.