Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi pre-qualified offers

tag
aircobra
Regular Contributor

Citi pre-qualified offers

So I got a pre-selected mailer yesterday from Citi and decided to checkout the pre-qualify tool online. I ran it twice, first I was pre-qualified for the Citi Simplicity and then under it says "You may also be interested in these 3 cards" (all have a solid APR). The second time I did it I was pre-qualified for the Rewards+ and then under that it showed the Premier, Double Cash, and Simplicity. All show a single APR. My question is, how solid are these offers? And should I only focus on the 2 that actually say I am pre-qualified for? I am primarily interested in the Rewards+ and Double Cash. Any thoughts on which is better?

Currently rebuilding:
1/18 -
7/19 -

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Citi pre-qualified offers

If you can meet the minimum spend requirement, maybe get a nice bonus with Premier then PC to Double Cash after a year.

I used to have Prestige, but under the current program I can't do much with TY points.

*Not sure how solid the offers are.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 2 of 4
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Usually pretty solid. If you’re prequalified for the Rewards+, then the DC should also be available to you. Compare the rewards and pick what works better for you. Personally, I love the simple 2% back of the DC. I prefer cash back over points. But that Rewards card could be potentially useful for small transactions lol. Spend 10 cents and get 10 points? Sure!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Citi Costco card for more then 18 months

Never had any offers for me

What I am doing wrong?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.