Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi pre-selected results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi pre-selected results

Have DC and Fico 8s 800+. Custom Cash and 2 other cards popped up. Does it mean that the Premier is a long shot?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi pre-selected results

Please note, the results you see are not pre-approvals. The results are pre-selected cards. Having DC and scores >800 means nothing in the context of things since we don't know anything about your profile (i.e. accounts opened in the past 12 months, inquiries, income, AAoA, etc).

Only way to know for sure is if/when you apply.

Message 2 of 5
micvite
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Have DC and Fico 8s 800+. Custom Cash and 2 other cards popped up. Does it mean that the Premier is a long shot?

where exactly did you check this? I havent seen any sort of prequal from citi since they took it down

edit: its back lol

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $10900
Citi DC: $13000
WF Propel: closed 2k
Amex BCED: $3000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
Cap1 VX $50k
VS CC: $2900
Kohls: $3000
Synchrony car care: $3000
citi best buy visa: $8500
Message 3 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@micvite wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

where exactly did you check this? I havent seen any sort of prequal from citi since they took it down

The pre-selection link can be found in the thread below or on Citi's Credit Cards website which has a pretty big banner -- can't really miss it "See If You’re Pre-Selected For a Citi Card Today"

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Soft-Pull-Pre-Qualify-Links-Part-2-Updated-2-10-2022/td-p/6435323

Message 4 of 5
micvite
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@micvite wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The pre-selection link can be found in the thread below or on Citi's Credit Cards website which has a pretty big banner -- can't really miss it "See If You’re Pre-Selected For a Citi Card Today"

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Soft-Pull-Pre-Qualify-Links-Part-2-Updated-2-10-2022/td-p/6435323

yeah I just saw it was up again, used to be down for a few months during covid haha

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $10900
Citi DC: $13000
WF Propel: closed 2k
Amex BCED: $3000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
Cap1 VX $50k
VS CC: $2900
Kohls: $3000
Synchrony car care: $3000
citi best buy visa: $8500
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.