Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi recon through PFB

tag
GreenThumb553
Valued Member

Citi recon through PFB

Hi everyone!
After reading some posts, I read that people have had success with a recon through PFB. (planetfeedback.) I wrote a recon letter through PFB, and I just wanted to know if anyone had success with this method? If so, how long did it take to hear back? And what method was used to contact you?

Thanks everyone!! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi recon through PFB

I have not heard many recon success stories with citi. Good luck to you.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 4
barslayer

Thanks My Fico...and backdoor number

My scores  are MYFICO TU 738 and EQ 714.  My credit history is rather thin and I do have some negative aspects. 10 credit pulls on TU and 19 on EQ THe majority of the EQ were from the car dealership for an auto purchase in December (12) on EQ and (6) on TU.  No late payments or collections at all after some credit repair.

I have  5 credit cards and have a 2% utilization rate. Applied Bank 200 Cap One 750 Chase 200 Shell 600 Texaco 400 and Orchard Bank 500. I have a late payment on chase from 11/2008 that was by accident.

My income is about 115k with very very low dti.

Citi pulled EQ and i received a decline due to number of credit inquiries. I called in and made my case with the CSR and insisted i speak to an analyst/manager to explain my case. The person pulled it up put me on hold and came back and said I still had too many new accounts. My 2 gas cards were added 3 and 6 months ago respectively.

I called a second time after reading some of these forums and stated my case again. They said they would do a review and email me in 2 days. This was yesterday and today I received an email letting me know i was approved for 500.00. I think the amount is low  ( I was hoping for 2500 or more)but It is better than a decline. Anyone know how I should go about getting over the low limit hump?

Starting Score: 714
Current Score: 714 EQ 718 TU Walmart
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

@barslayer wrote:

Thanks My Fico...and backdoor number

My scores  are MYFICO TU 738 and EQ 714.  My credit history is rather thin and I do have some negative aspects. 10 credit pulls on TU and 19 on EQ THe majority of the EQ were from the car dealership for an auto purchase in December (12) on EQ and (6) on TU.  No late payments or collections at all after some credit repair.

I have  5 credit cards and have a 2% utilization rate. Applied Bank 200 Cap One 750 Chase 200 Shell 600 Texaco 400 and Orchard Bank 500. I have a late payment on chase from 11/2008 that was by accident.

My income is about 115k with very very low dti.

Citi pulled EQ and i received a decline due to number of credit inquiries. I called in and made my case with the CSR and insisted i speak to an analyst/manager to explain my case. The person pulled it up put me on hold and came back and said I still had too many new accounts. My 2 gas cards were added 3 and 6 months ago respectively.

I called a second time after reading some of these forums and stated my case again. They said they would do a review and email me in 2 days. This was yesterday and today I received an email letting me know i was approved for 500.00. I think the amount is low  ( I was hoping for 2500 or more)but It is better than a decline. Anyone know how I should go about getting over the low limit hump?

Citi has been really good with CLIs for me. If you call, they can tell you if it will be a hard or soft pull. Use the card for 6 months-1 year and then try for a CLI.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.