Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi secured card FINALLY graduated

tag
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi secured card FINALLY graduated

Those who don't graduate within 18 months: do you know a reason, or is it confusing why your card didn't graduate on time or early?

Has anybody had the thought process of closing the secured card and just reapplying for the unsecured card in six months possibly being a faster route? Because as much as I appreciate Citi for being the first to approve me, I don't know if I'm willing to carry it for two and a half years ...

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 11 of 17
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on graduating!!!!

MyFICO-ZZ-Graduation.jpg

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 12 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"FINALLY graduated"

Message 13 of 17

I'm so lost with all the abbreviated terminology.  What is DP, PC? I know CLI is credit limit increase.

Is there a resource to reference the abbreviations?

Starting Score: 499
Current Score: 596
Goal Score: 820

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 17
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

DC is the Citi Double Cash card. PC is product change, as in, get a Citi Diamond Preferred switched to a DC. I don't think there is a complete list of all the acronyms.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 15 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@ProjectRebuild wrote:

I'm so lost with all the abbreviated terminology.  What is DP, PC? I know CLI is credit limit increase.

Is there a resource to reference the abbreviations?

@ProjectRebuild, here's a link to a thread that lists common abbreviations used on myFICO:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/td-p/88458

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right because I got my graduation letter about 2 months ago my card "graduated" the 23rd of this month and got my security deposit back a few days later but my card is still secured with the same CL and also hasn't reported to the credit bureaus yet for this month. I guess I'll have to just wait it out.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.