Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank Plat. Mastercard - App. status

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citibank Plat. Mastercard - App. status

Applied for Platinum Mastercard and got the response "further processing required, we will email you with a decision within one week"

Is this an auto deny?  Or do I still have a chance?  My mortgage is with them and they emailed me that I was pre-selected because of that.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citibank Plat. Mastercard - App. status

emasta

my mortage is with citibank as well.I have not recieved any e-mails from citi as of yet.But when i first opened my citibank checking/savings acct the rep told me i was pre approved at the time i opened my acct, But i could not take advantage of it at the time due to escrow.

When escrow closed i called citibank and asked if i was still pre approved and i was told there is nothing in the system for me.....I dont think you will be an auto deny.I would call to follow up with citi,they may just need a little more info...

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well called the back door app status number and its a deny  Smiley Sad

Anyone have luck with recons with Citibank?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ouch sorry to hear that. Citi seems to be a fickle w***e lately.I did a quick search here and it seems from the posts ive read citi is tough and not to much luck with recons,But im sure someone will chime in soon with a responce or any luck they have had....
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.