Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank secured credit card

tag
emartin82
Regular Contributor

Re: Citibank secured credit card

hey scottdsale, any news on your citi application? i called the automated system and mine is still "in process." a little frustrating. hopefully it's good news for you
Message 11 of 13
ScottsdaleDad
Contributor

I called them today,and they told me it's still being reviewed, and to call back on Friday for a final decision. Very frustrating. They pulled my money out on 2/23, and still no decision. Not too confident after Wells Fargo turned me down today for a secured card.

I applied with Addison Avenue CU last night, and they only asked us to confirm our address by faxing a utility bill. No turn down yet, so this sounds promising. I'm applying with Navy Federal CU tomorrow.I'll post the results as soon as I find out.

Good luck with you and Citibank.

Message 12 of 13
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

If you can find local CU to join, do that. The secured cards at CU's are at much easier rates and qualifications than banks. I have one at 1000.00 and my point total has ascended tremendously by managing the balance below 9% of the limit.

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.