Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citicard?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citicard?

Is Citicard hard to get if i got declined for BOA? Boa pulled Experian which has a paid judgment ($300), a CO Bally, and an about to expire Cap1 CO, scores 700.

I am hoping Citicard pulls Efx in NYC since that is 720 only baddie is Cap1 CO from 2001.

Do they pull Efx and if so do they give good limits?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

Re: Citicard?

Citi Pulls neither EQ or EX depending where you are, Im in the

Mid west they pull EX for me while back in may. The limits depending on which cards

you're apping for, some members here got decent limit for the DPR.
Message 2 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

It all depends on where you live. For me in NH they pulled TU. You might want to check out www.whogavemecredit.com there you can see normally where they might pull. BOA is much tougher to get than Citi, at least for me. I got 2 good cards from Citi with very good limits 15K+18K. BOA  just gave me only 99/500 secured card. If you are not worried about adding one inq, I would say try for Citi. You might get. You can also try National City. They pulled TU for me too.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might want to wait for the charge off to fall off if it is within a few months. You should stand a good shot unless you are going for one of their hardest cards.
Message 4 of 10
elsijfdl
Contributor

which are their hardest cards?
Message 5 of 10
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

They pulled EQ for me and I'm up in the Hudson Valley near West Point. I had 721 on EQ and they gave me 3k. Only had one baddie which was some 30 day lates on GMAC. Last reported was Dec 2007.
Took a hard pull at activation to bring CL to 7500. CSR said it would be soft but probably didn't know the difference.
CITI Diamond Preferred Rewards MC.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 6 of 10
ma_fico
Regular Contributor

They pulled TU for me in SE PA (Driver's Edge).  As others have suggested, check the various credit pull databases.  Good luck!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

whogavemecredit.com is a good place to find out what the easier vs. harder to get Citi cards are.
Message 8 of 10
jbh
Established Contributor

Citi (when I do the searches) seems to be very allergic to baddies.
Message 9 of 10
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Easiest cards to get are the Platinum Select Citi Pro and Diamond Preferred. Be aware that while Citi may pull EX or TU they soft multiple reports.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.